Saturday, October 6, 2007

Long overdue post. =)

Camp committee retreat in Cameron was truly refreshing and fun! I had loads of fun plus I ate like a cow. In times like these, I am so so thankful for my high metabolic rate. I just found out from Jane that if you pangsai very fast after you finish eating means you got high metabolic rate... haaaahhh... now confirm i got high metabolic rate lah. heheheh!

We had wunnerful wunnerful scones and Earl Grey tea, we had very very good steamboat (with jellyfish! Yum!), and we had very very good strawberry-ee stuff.

Caleb bought this toy gun which looked pretty real, so I had this wacko idea... I dared Penny and Caleb to go up to some random ang moh lang and point the gun to their heads saying:"money or life!!!!!!!!!!!". Person who doesn't do it before we get back to Klang will have to belanja the other 2. So we all gungho giler and did it like perfect pros. hahah. Nahh actually only Caleb did it like a pro. His target really got a shock! Me...I went up to my target, did it, and then laugh laugh and say sorry sorry sorry. Then the woman just looked at me like i was crazy (which I think I was la. hehe) Penny summor funny. She wanted to take picture of the, er, experience, so she did it, and made the ang moh pose like he's scared with his hands up. heheh. You guys should try doing this someday. hahahah. So funny la. I laughed until i cried!

Caleb and I...

The committee members who went. They're an awesome bunch of people and I'm so glad to be working alongside them.
Benny Wong and Penny Yong. heheh... and Sherrene, Justin, Wuan Chin, Jeffrey.
Er...yeah... I don't normally look like that btw! >.<
Sherrene!!! XD

Hehehhehehehehheheeheheheehheheh

Steamboat steamboat steamboat!! With Jellyfish!! Commander Theresa rocks for introducing that place to us. Look at Penny and Benny. Haiyooo the two of them arh... XD

Can you see it? They're saying DIE. DIE DIE DIE!!!
See see see?? ;p
You wanna know why it's DIE, come for this year's GY camp! Happening from the 8-11 December. Sign up quick!!

I had a very exhausting day. Rangers anniversary is finally over!! Everyone did an awesome job, though there were some major glitches. But what's most important is the effort put in by EVERYONE, from the commanders to the Rangers. We were all tired, but pushed on. Amazing bunch of people. Pics will be up soon.

Missed Jess' barbeque. I am so so sorry Jess! I had to spend half an hour buying your wrapping paper because the stupid roads were so jammed up. I hate evenings in bulan puasa, i really do. Especially when you have to go to the Andalas McD area. Roads so jam can die. Half an hour. To make a turn from the traffic light into the shop and to get out of that area. *roll eyes* And there was this stupid big bus that wanted to make a U-turn at the traffic light summor which made traffic stop completely. Hello. Not your grandfather punya road you know!! Ish. So I ended up coming home really late after anniversary and Edeline couldn't wait for me cos her dad had to go somewhere so I had no transport to Bangsar and missed the party. Crap.

I was so sad I cried. I was really really looking forward to this. And then i found out Jane and Caryna couldn't make it too, and Jess called and sounded soooo down in the dumps. I can only imagine...to have all your friends ffk...I was so sorry. I felt like... I felt like crap lah. I was really pissed at myself honestly. Why couldn't I have bought the wrapping paper beforehand???! sigh. Sorry Jess. All because of the wrapping paper. Should have just given it to you without a wrapper right!! >.<

I don't like staying where I stay. It's so far away from everywhere! Even from my secondary school days, had to travel soooo far to hang out with mates. And now that I study at an all-talk-but-no-substance college in Damansara, lagilah my friends all live super far away. sigh. Klang oh klang.

Anyways Jess, hope you had a good party. Happy belated birthday. See you in a week? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home