Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We were supposed to have this Halloween costume thingy today to get 1 mark for participation, but I kind of felt one kind observing Halloween, especially after Ps Henry's sermon on Sunday, so I thought aiyoh whatever lah I'll just wear normal clothes and come up with some story, and I actually managed to put together a pink top and blue skirt combination and pretended to be... TINKERBELL, hahaha, but the lecturer didn't buy it, so I didn't get the one mark after all. Whatever la kayyyy. In the end I wasn't the only unsporting one, because only a few really semangated ppl came dressed up. Most of us just wore normal clothes and tried to fib, like Jane, who supposedly wanted to be a ghost and just wore a very normal nice white top and a very flowy skirt. OOOOOOoooooooo, what a pretty ghost! ;p and Carina, who very conveniently wore her cheerleading uniform, and Edeline, who stole my Tinkerbell idea and became the BAD Tinkerbell while I was the good one. It was quite fun watching some of the others dress up though. Apparently the lecturer is very "disappointed" at our intake because she thought we were "sporting" enough but we totally disapponted her. awww, how sweet of her to think so highly of us! She should have known better though XD

Roshan, Simon and Li Wern, the killers. Ohhh poor pooooorrr Tinkerbell!! Who's gonna rescue the sweet little fairy now??


Us girls...



Yep, that sums up my day. I wanna go for Tchaikovsky!!! Shan MIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home