Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A big thank you to each and everyone who smsed/called/left messages in my cbox. You guys are the best! Love you all! And I really appreciate your concern =)

But I'm fine, really. I realize it's a phase, so I'm just taking it one day at a time, and trusting in God with all my heart. I feel a lot better though, knowing I'm loved. weeeeeee!! ;p

Anyway, we had this photo exhibition yesterday at college, which I'm SO glad is over and done with. It was AWESOME though, you should have seen the colours and deco, it was so nice! I'll let the pics do the talking.












This booth is one of my favourites. The deco is so uber nice! They had really cool lighting and plush cushions and little teddy bears all around, I guess it was so comfortable one visiting photographer took the opportunity to SLEEP there!



And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is OUR booth.



No prizes for guessing what our theme was. My guitar is there on display in case you still cannot figure out...



I LOVE the winding keyboard, cos I did it mahh, hehe. These pictures don't really do justice to how nice our booth looked. It was really cool la in my opinion, especially cos we took so much time to get the wires right and put the pics up. The dumb wires didn't wanna cooperate ok. Took MOUNTAINS of celophane tape and loads of screaming from Jess to finally get it to stay put. XD

Edeline and I climbed up on bars to put up the cloth and cds. My feet and palms were sweating like crazy cos I was soooo scared I was gonna fall. Thank God we didn't!



My group mates





Does anything here look familiar?? Eheemmm... ;p


My three pictures...


Christmas coming mahhhh... XD


So sayang laa the exhibition one day only. I always get this sayang feeling after putting so much effort into something and then having to dismantle it. Everytime Rangers camp/anniversary also like that. Aiseh. Anyways it was good fun decorating and everything la, despite stressing out before that. Let's see what the kids come up with next semester =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home