Thursday, November 29, 2007

I think I have to exercise more self control.

I was supposed to come online ONLY to google the 9 points of Vision 2020, and whatever fathers the prime ministers are called, since, as is the norm with KDU's lecturers, he didn't provide us with the notes he said would be everything we need for the exam.

But look where coming online landed me.

Anyway, I really want to blog about this story cos the whole evening I'd burst out in random fits of silent giggling whenever I thought about it.

So me and Jess were waiting outside the staffroom for Jane and Ruki, and we started looking at the random notices pasted up on the notice board. So we saw this list of students barred for the exam. Basically they didn't pay up, that's why. Jess started scanning the amount they owed the college, 5000+, nothing unusual lah. Until we got to the LAST name on the list. Guess how much s/he owed the college?

RM 1.60

HAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahhahah Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

RM 1.60!! Being barred for THAT?!! I mean, 1.60 is just enough to buy tehoais at yu yiee, and the college is barring him cos he owes them tehoais??! They must be damn thirsty from all their excessive talk with no action! hahaha...

I think this is one of those random laughing matters that never seem to wear off on me. I was laughing at it with Jess in the afternoon, then again when she told Jane over lunch, then when I suddenly thought of it when I was about to take a nap, then when I thought I should immortalize this story in cyberspace, then after dinner when I was pouring water, and now I'm still laughing about it.

Ok maybe it's just me la, but who cares. It's so uber funny to me! Now I have to memorize vision 2020, which is not funny at all thankyouverymuchbyebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home