Thursday, December 20, 2007

Across the Universe is sooooo good! The effects are sooooo awesome. And I am so totally in love with the Liverpudlian accent, though I don't understand a word without MALAY subtitles. haha.

I hate uber cold places, like my college's lecture hall, and cinema halls, and some offices, where they crank the air cond up all the way, freeze you almost to the point of death and then give some excuse that it's centralised so they can't control the temperature. As though lah in this modern, technological era they can't do something about the centralised air cond. As it is it's already contributing immensely to global warming while freezing us out of our skins, in addition to increasing their electric bill, so if only they'd do something about it, this world would be a happier, better place don't you think? Air conditioning is supposed to make you feel COMFORTABLE, not make you feel like jumping on the next flight to the Sahara! Oh but wait, the flight itself may make you freeze to death already.

God has been so so amazing to me. He knows my heart's desire and He just fulfills it without me asking.

Bern gave me 4 tickets the other day to watch MPO and I was so so happy until I realised that because of the last minute notice, NO ONE, neither Siyan nor the sixers nor church friends nor my sister could teman me. And I didn't have the time to call anybody else cos I had to rush out to church already, plus it was really last minute notice =( Oh well, at least God offered? hehe...

Then I received a gift yesterday that I've really wanted all along, and man was I happy to receive it! It was all the more sweeter because it came from someone who means so much to me, and I know it probably cost her more than she could afford, sort of makes me feel rather guilty though I'm also feeling really blessed.

Then yesterday Hyon Le asked if I wanted to watch Across the Universe, which of course I've wanted to watch ever since Grace raved about it but I never had the time before camp. So we went (all on him summore. haha. Thanks man!) and it was gooooood, although the crazygilababi cold negative5 degrees celcius in the cinema completely ruined my comfort.

So yeah, God springs little surprises on you all the time. Never stop expecting! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home