Friday, December 28, 2007

I can't believe Benazir Bhutto is dead! I feel like how I felt when Steve Irwin died. I'm shocked dude!

Christmas has come and gone. It's been a flurry of activities: makans, parties, shopping, sleepover, free Gloria Jean's Mint Chocolate Bomb... (ask me how if you wanna know!) =)

Yet the very one thing that I really looked forward to this Christmas, my class party-cum-COHM project in which I really wanted to see my friends saved, turned out to be quite disappointing for me personally. I don't think I did a good job with the sharing. I kind of rushed through whatever I wanted to say because I knew that most of them weren't interested. I let their disinterest and their jokes deter me. And for some reason, I couldn't really get the point across. I was grappling for words, fumbling for things to say.

But I know God's ways are higher than our ways. The seeds have been sown. He'll see to it that they will grow and bear fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home