Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I've been spending time with the people I love lately. I love Christmas and new year season. It's the time when old friends have no excuse not to get together.

























This year wouldn't have been the same without her...

...The woman who has inspired and poured so much into me and I believe into countless others, and who has helped me through the toughest of times.

I'm glad you're back!! Where's my Sarawak Laksa! ;p


I've grown so much in 2007. I haven't really taken the time to think and reflect on this past year, just bits and pieces whenever my mind wanders, but I can honestly say it was THE year of my life, the year in which I learnt so much, grew so much and was inspired so much by the amazing people around me. It was the year that prepared me for what is to come.

Ok flashback some more to 2006.

I was looking through my old photos, and as much as I tell people I do not miss school, once in a while when nostalgia strikes, I really really miss school because of these people...



Kwang Hua is obviously very cina beng and many times I felt out of place because of the language barrier, but I've made friends that I wouldn't trade for anything in this world.

And of course she's one of them...

What? You think I would miss you out?! ;p Save the best for the last marrrr...

I miss her so much. I hate the fact that we're besties and we can't even meet spontaneously. I hate it that because we're both so busy, we have to schedule our meetups weeks in advance, and most of the time our meetups tak jadi anyway because of last minute disruptions like transport. I hate it that last year I've only met her less than 10 times. I hate it that this season I've met up with everyone else except her, one of the most important people in my life.

But I love her. HEAPS.

Saturday ah!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home