Sunday, January 13, 2008

Siyan! =)





I finally met up with her. And it was so fun! It's the same kind of warm fuzzy feeling I get every time I meet up with old friends I know I can feel completely comfortable around. I love talking to her because she just KNOWS. It just feels very right =)

I wanna write, but after abandoning my blog for so long and accumulating thoughts in my mind, I am suddenly at a loss as to what to write.

See la, maybe tomorrow when I have the mood, and after I finish the meeting minutes.

I wish money grew on trees, or at least on my palm tree at home. So many things coming up I want to go for!
1. White water rafting - oh well i just told Pamela I can't make it... :(
2. Switchfoot

Oh. Actually two only lah. hehe.

Why isn't my cbox working??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home