Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thanks everyone for all your concern. You're all very much appreciated =)

I'm getting better la. After all, it's just bruises. I haven't been sleeping well these few nights though. Not because I'm traumatised or nightmarish or whatever, but because it hurts when I sleep. I can't sleep on my back because the skin is still very raw, and I can't sleep on my left side either cos my hips hurt, plus I have a rather bad wound on my knee. So I've only been sleeping on my right side. Once in a while when I really cannot tahan then I'll figure a way to contort my body la. Do you know how absolutely uncomfortable that is?!

My knees and butt hurt when I bend or squat, and I HATE the smarting kind of pain on my knee. It gets me sooooo irritated and fidgety I just feel like kicking someone. But at least I can bathe without the plastic cling wrap anymore...hehehhe...

Bern said this: "I believe that God has a purpose, He's calling us to be ready for the end times! Each of us having a little taste of the different things that will be happening in a more drastic way, we're there to experience it, learn from the lessons and help someone else who will go through the same thing in future."

There is so much truth in that. We are approaching the end times and the world is becoming increasingly evil, but we are put on earth for a purpose, for such a time as this. Different ones of us have different destinies, and whatever we go through in life, the pain and hardships and crappy moments, are all to prepare us for what is to come. It makes us so much stronger and prepares us to help others going through the same thing. And I think we should all learn to see that and be more positive in any and every situation. In all things, give thanks. Obviously I'm angry and super annoyed at my snatch thief, and if any of you wants to bash him up (ehem Jeremy? Kwang Yew? ;p) I'd be happy to give him the first superpower kick (heheh!) but I've also been praying for him actually this past few nights. I think more than anything else, we need to pray in order to change the world. That guy needs Jesus. And so do all the other snatch thieves and rapists and robbers and kidnappers and murderers and paedophiles...

Sorry if I sound like I'm preaching. I've been thinking a lot lately, especially this past few days. I find myself growing mentally, like i'm just more chillax about stuff and more accepting, and, well, I don't know la. But I like the change. I like feeling normal and still be able to complete a last minute proposal and go for class even after being almost robbed. Yesterday Darren said I sound very chirpy for someone who almost got mugged, but I thought, well you can't change a thing. Why put yourself through the misery thinking about it right? Besides, I don't exactly feel like moping wat. hehehe...

I ponteng-ed class to type all that out. And I have to teach tonight. Aargh! And please la ok? I don't need a macho man to protect me la! XD


See what I mean?? Sammyo sees... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home