Sunday, March 30, 2008


May and Nigel are the funnest people to shop and hang with.

I tend to always want to shop alone cause I'm always so indecisive, so I'd rather not drag my friends along to go through the misery with me. I remember Edeline and Jane grumbling about being hungry while I frantically scrambled through the pile of clothes I'd gathered. And I ended up not buying anything anyway.

But shopping with May is awesome. Cause she takes as long as I do in one shop. hehe. I think it runs in the blood la... XD Nigel's gotta be the most patient guy ever. And very helpful in making decisions too, besides being a very handy clothes rack. Plus, he never once complained/whined/grumbled. The breast boy rocks!






And I thought I was tall!! >.<

I can't wait for CNY next year! Cos Nigel will be coming down to Melaka with his trusty ol' caaarrrrr!! =) =) =) makan makan makan!! Jonker Jonker Jonker!!

And then I went for the Unity Concert at night. *siiiiiiigh* I wish Roshan had never told me about it. The only reason I even considered going was because he was performing. And then Siyan and her sis, and Grace too, decided that they would support local music, and so we brought Eugene along too.

I am so tak puas because I didn't even get to watch Roshan! They pushed Ktownclan's slot all the way to the end and Eugene couldn't bear waiting around watching lame acts any longer so we left early. Klang is a bad place to hold concerts, seriously. For various reasons, ahaha.

Jeez. Nevermind, at least I contributed to charity.

Seriously, why do all these local DJs and hosts make a big fuss about supporting local music? Do they even realize how bad the local music scene is? Admittedly, I think Mia Palencia is a genius, and no one sings quite like Juwita, and I can't seem to get enough of Estranged's Itu kamu, but other than these few gems in the industry, how do you expect people to be all hyped up for bands that cannot even sing in key or speak English, and bands that pathetically try too hard to look like bona fide rappers, and bands whose lead singer stand on stage practically squirming while the rest of the band members set up, and bands that just emo all the way thinking they look uber cool, and bands that lip synch or whose "songs" consist of one sentence repeated over and over again, and bands that... you feel me?

Sigh. Nevermind, at least I contributed to charity.

For some reason, I'm actually quite excited about going back to college tomorrow despite the fact that I have to wake up at 6.15am. I guess it's always like that la after a long holiday. The novelty factor will wear out by tomorrow night I'm sure. At least this sem we're getting Rubin, so it's not TOO bad I hope, not too many cancelled classes I hope.

Kwang Yew and Pat are gonna be parents yo!!!!!!!! woot woot!! =) =) =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home