Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've got the sweetest best friend ever.

Look what she made me!

She sent it through snail mail summore. Who does that anymore nowadays!

TOTALLY made my day.

*smiles*

And look what Jane drew me in class while Mr. Happy droned on.

The Edge Chronicles-inspired.

Pardon the illegible font, irritating graininess and ominous dark shadows. I promise I'll upgrade my phone soon.

Anyway, it says:
I'm weird.
But I want to befriend you.
Can? :)


And this little bus at the side says:
Eek! Giant weirdo! O.O

I feel like a proud mom showing off my kids' artwork on the refrigerator door. But only PROUD moms do that, get it? =)


And Grace, for you. Since I don't msn anymore and your phone doesn't have bluetooth =)

Simon, you blasphemed my good name. I shall come up with an official statement after dinner. I might even consider legal action. Stay tuned to this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home