Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yeah i know, I should update. This is already a longgg overdue post. The initial euphoria of stuffing myself with HUGE, SUCCULENT oysters, getting only slightly tanned (despite bragging to everyone who would listen before setting off that I would get myself REALLY tanned) and of course, having an awesome schmosome time with the pearlies (LOL) in penang is already starting to subside.

Sorry if the above sentence confused you. I have this sort of irritating tendency to mull over my sentences and make sure I cram as much information as i can into one super long, grammatically-correct sentence. But I am trying to change, trust me.

Anywaysssss....

PENANG!!!!

I think I should just post pictures since I'm too lazy to write. Or maybe I should copy paste from Jian and Chian's blogs. Their heartfelt, absolutely entertaining, slightly cheesy posts about us have this tendency of making me smile like a goof in front of my pc screen. Hey, you two! And blog-less Leng too, just because I'm not heartfelt and cheesy, it doesn't mean that I don't love you people to bits ok =)

so here goes...

First day







2nd day







Last day



Penang rocked!

And I'm tired from putting up all the pics. Yawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home