Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ok i know this is not a good way to update my blog, but,

DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN OLD PHONE TO SPARE? In working condition please.

My mother decided my phone was rather dirty and since i was too lazy to clean it she threw it into the washing machine to wash.

No, not entirely true.

The washing machine part was true though. She didn't check my pockets before doing the laundry, and neither did I. So my poor poor phone drowned in the soapy waters of the churning Dynamo well. Thus ended its life. Oh but its brains were salvaged though. Even in death it did a noble deed by donating its organs. Organ.

Means the Sim card is still working la aiyoh. Rest assured you can still call and sms me. So please do! I don't want to end up moping about why nobody calls/smses me anymore.

This little story is almost funny if it wasn't for the fact that I don't have a phone now and I have to borrow my sister's phone, already half-kaputed itself. And ironically, I was actually considering getting her a new phone for Christmas this year (cheap one la ok, I'm not that much of a saint).

Looks like plan tak jadi now.

I. need. a. new. phone!

Seela, I always end up not blogging about what I really want to blog about. I'm always doing spur-of-the-moment, random posts. So next post, must be planned one. Pictures from Genting and Annexe/Putrajaya. Hopefully I don't get too lazy. But then again, random blogging is more fun cos you just log in and start typing nonsense.

I've got a show to catch. Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home