Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ahhh, despite having naively ordered a dish ostensibly named The Big Seafood Platter (or something of the sort) but essentially filled with an obscene amount of absolutely horrible-tasting rice to go with the mediocre-tasting fried oysters and shrimp and fish and calamari and soggy fries (i should have tapau-ed for you la Jess), I still had so much fun tonight. I actually think I might miss Noel/Moses and his big black Pajero which he had thus far faithfully used to ferry us around. (YACHT us around suwei?? ;p muahahahah!)

Uncontrollable laughter is good sometimes. And so is being very humorous. I just hope I can get all the gas out of my stomach tonight before I go to bed.

AND I miss you girls alreadyyy!! and our latest baby sister too *winks*

EVERYONE is leaving to Australia/England. Why is nobody else going to Hawaii?

4 Comments:

Blogger annajoy said...

Haha..

Yea, I think I might miss christmas boy and his BIG BLACK CAR. (sounds familiar?lol)

Ling, I miss you too!!!

Anna Joy =)

September 10, 2008 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger suling said...

shuttup annaaaa!! LOL

I can't wait to see you ppl again =)

September 14, 2008 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Suwei said...

YACHTIIIINGGGG whoooooo! i miss my darling too lah. yeaah BIG BLACK CAR sounds oddly familiar eh suling. updates ya! *giggles*

September 19, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

September 24, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home