Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ohhh myyy gooodnessss.

Why do people even bother using hotmail email addresses? All my mails to them keep getting bounced back to me. Out of all my musicians for this sunday, only Zlwin and Joel received my songs. I am gonna have to send it again tonight. Sigh. I am so frustrated.

I tell you, the hardest thing about being a songleader is choosing the songs. I spent a month thinking and asking God sometimes, and when that didn't produce even a semblance of a tune, I forced myself to stay up till 3am last night to finalize my songs to send out to the musicians, and still I only came up with 3. And now after finally choosing all 6 and rushing to send them out, only 2 musicians can receive them. Even the SINGERS can't receive them. I wanna scream.

For goodness' sake people, get gmail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently so many people have been coming to college looking super worn out. Everyday, I am invariably telling someone or the other that they look tired and asking if they are alright. Haha look who's talking, because people ask me that all the time too. Oh the irony.

And I desperately need a break. Next week doesn't count because Monday we'll be going to the Taman Tun park to check out our film location, I bet Tuesday and Wednesday we'll have meetings for all our assignments, and Thursday I'm off to NTC. When am I gonna get some rest? *hyperventilates*

I have too few hours in a day. I really do.

2 Comments:

Blogger bloody awful poetry said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Updated! Thank you!(Grace is doing really well with her blog now, have you noticed?)

And what is NTC? And Bawanie was saying that we should all like, meet up one day when she's free. Which will probably take another year, I suppose.

September 25, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger suling said...

Vanessa,

Oh she has? Grace I mean. I barely have time to read my own blog much less others'. Yours is an exception though ;p I shall proceed to her blog after this.

NTC stands for National Training Camp, where they torture you like prisoners and you come back with mosquito bite scars and leech suction marks all over your body. Nah I'm just kidding. I'm going there to learn to live the life of a true survivor babehh!

I have a feeling you're the "blind date" she was telling me about. haha. But yeah, totally! We NEED to meet up!

September 25, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home