Friday, September 26, 2008

True to my blog's tagline (cheh cheh), here's a thought:

I think some people just conveniently use PMS or emotional stress or whatever other medical-sounding conditions they can think of as an excuse to be moody and to have things their way. If some of us can be in control of our emotions, why can't the rest at least try?

***

Updates for my own viewing pleasure that you would waste your time reading:

I have sent out my songssss! Except to Poh Leong, still stuck using hotmail. hehe.

I'm thinking of turning my headlights on when I drive tomorrow afternoon. I hope I don't get caught though *snickers*

I still want to capture the chickens and the chicks at the junction of the kampung jawa traffic light with my camera. I might do it tomorrow. I hope there's a loooong red light.

I am going to make full use of my Friday afternoon tomorrow to chill out. The drudgery starts again after that.

I am thinking of Bawanie and i want to talk to her simply because.

I need to re-sew my Malaysian flag patch on my Rangers uniform!

And I tell you, when I ramble, I ramble. I should stop now.

2 Comments:

Blogger bloody awful poetry said...

It is awesome to talk to Bawanie. Even if I have never heard her voice before. And she is SO effing intelligent I just want to crawl away somewhere and blubber.

But yay! MORE updates!

September 26, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger suling said...

Bawanie did you read the above comment? Man you are loved! ;p

BAP- Treasure the update. No one knows when the next will arrive. hah.

September 27, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home