Monday, December 8, 2008

I realize my sister and I have a standard greeting everytime I walk into the house while she's vegetating in front of the tv.

Me: Hey pig

Sis: PigKO!

Me: *smiles discreetly*

Today I went to church early and wore this bright green top and black slacks. I have this other tee of the same shade. And whaddoyouknow, without telling me she was gonna steal my clothes as she's highly prone to do these days, she coolly wore MY shirt and MY pants, in the exact same shade too. So she ended up looking EXACTLY like me, as if we don't already look terribly alike.

Great minds think alike? hehehehe...

And thanks to her wonderful choice of clothes, Ps. Betty thought she was me. LOLOLOL.

My sisterrrrr... *rolls eyes*

I call her my irritation. But I can't live without her. heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Keng said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH thats awesome. Glad to know a pair of siamese twins around church :D

December 9, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home