Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I received something in the mail today. It's always really nice to receive letters without an official company logo cos then you know one of your friends have decided to go old skool and use snail mail. Sadly that doesn't really happen always so everytime I get concrete handwritten letters or cards in the mail, I treasure it loads and keep it away nicely in that shoebox upstairs.

So today, I got one in an envelope which said:

Skinny Su Ling
*address*

Hahahh...Who does that la come on. Like kindergarten small kid like that! hahaha... So anyway, I opened it and surprise surprise! It's a Christmas card from PampamSoo!

Pammy, Thanks heaps! And I miss you!! And you probably don't see me around church when you're back cos I'm always upstairs! And yes I'll seriously consider your SIA invitation if you send me more cards and postcards from everywhere around the world. A couple of boxes of chocolates won't hurt too.

And Pam, Merry Christmas! And I normally don't do birthday shoutouts on my blog but for you, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!!!! *hugs* Come back soon so we can go BBQ plaza again! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home