Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yesterday...

I discovered that the reason why people say "bless you" when somebody sneezes is because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a moment.

CODE BLUE CODE BLUE!!! lol

ANDD...

Did you know there's this myth that says your eyes will pop out if you keep them open while sneezing? Apparently the pressure is too much to handle. Yesterday, I found out that the myth is untrue. I mean technically normal people can't open their eyes while sneezing but if you try hard enough, you can without busting your brains.

I tried but I can't. Open my eyes while sneezing I mean.

-Trivia courtesy of Tan Su Wei, a fan of mythbusters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shan Min said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

January 4, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger siewleng said...

mUahHAhaa! I like mythbuster too! heh!
Hey babe did ya get my sms reply that day? tak ada bunyi from you aje I was thinking could it be dat it didn't reach you? lol. u MSN-less pun...am visiting ur blog so I crap at here:D
Initially I wasnt 100% sure to go or not, don't know whether I can cope with the mental pressure. Somemore this is not guaranteed can pass ma.
Then finally decided to take this risk and give it a try. Things turn betta then, a friend is going with me too and we gonna stay at her aunty house!
So just to say THANKS alot to you! I wouldn't have be given this opportunity without ur help!=) cya nextime babe!*hugx*

January 7, 2009 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger suling said...

no probsies!
I'm so glad for you! Pack me in your suitcase yeah! ;p
All the best! *hugs*

January 8, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home