Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Super Saturday

My friend and I were talking while watching a bunch of guys clown around with this super tall ladder at church. They were trying to hang up balloons for the kids rally later, thus the super tall ladder.

"Sometimes I wonder what it's like to to be a man," I mused to her. She lighted up suddenly. "Hey! I think that too! But they cannot sit like you la of course. It'll be so uncomfortable." *grins*

I looked down. I was on the floor, leaning against a monitor with both my legs stretched out in front of me and crossed at the ankles.

"Oh ya hoh. Hhahahahahhaha."

She proceeds, "But if er, small then can la. But then you see people like N-- A---- (hahahhaha Bawanie try guessing who ;p), he never sits like that wan."

"Why? Cos big ah? hahahahahahhahahhahahahhaha"

Her husband comes along and sits beside us. And he stretches his legs out and crosses them at the ankles. Just like me.

My friend and I look at each other, and giggle. Well she giggles la. I burst out laughing.

"So what does that say about him? Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahah"

Husband: "Oh you teaching her how to see izit. Don't teach her wrong things ah."

"Hahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaha"

Another tip from the friend: Smart guys are smaller, cos all the nutrients go to their brains. Stupider men, on the other hand, mmm.

She picked a super smart guy yknow. Hee.

*****

There is nothing quite like playing the drums for a kids rally for a full body workout. I tell youuu... I came back with arms, legs and neck all aching-ish and feeling one kind. I've played many times for youth service, but the kids rally, i tell you the kids rally is the bomb lah. Damn kau fast songs. Damn chun. Damn adrenaline rush.

*****

So after playing for the rally I went up for prayer meeting. The rally was still going on and they were playing a music complilation thingy for their skit. And then while praying I suddenly heard the all too familiar soundtrack that I practically lived with the whole of October last year.

Thriller-MJ!!

Duuddeeeee. For a kids easter rally in church. Hahah. I almost wanted to get up and do the zombie dance. (Except I forgot all the steps after the butt shaking part). And I almost laughed out loud in the middle of prayer.

*****

Church is so happening these days. Hehe. And I serve an Awesome, amazing God. There is nothing in the world that beats that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must tell him that! Dunno if it's a compliment or not, HAHAHAHAH!

Not bad ah, we get advices from Ms. SC/L.

I like smart men la. Must start checking who crosses their legs at the ankles and who don't. ;)

---

Tsk tsk, how can you be distracted by MJ's Thriller of all songs? You got watch the video clip to that song before or not? It's evil! :P

---

Indeed church is happening. It feels like a performing-arts-social-relief-organization church, kan?

Have a good day, see you SOON! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY! =D

April 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger suling said...

Oooh yeah, but dunno the advises can pakai or not wan. Based on what her husband says (whose opinions we must take into account considering how brainy he is), probably tak boleh pakai la! haha...

Dude I was dancing to Thriller last October for Halloween remember? I can't help it if evil tunes stick in my head! ;p

Yep, performing arts huh! Never thought of it that way. I guess it'll be even more happening if I wrap my mind around that idea!

April 25, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home