Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wooott....

Click!!

I wonder if em donuts will still be there on Monday. hehe. I'm actually really excited and I have a good feeling about this. I've been asking God what I should do if both the wunnerful companies got back to me. And then I came up with a simple solution. Just pick the first one that calls la kan? Sometimes you just have to leave it up to providence/luck/fate/fortune/whateveryouwannacallit which, in my opinion, is just God at work, making life easier for you and working His magic in simple, subtle ways.

I like everything about it... the people, place, parking, pay and positivity. Heh the Ps weren't intentional (except the positivity). Monday, here I come!!

***

I didn't realize Tracy Chapman was so nice to listen to. She's one of those artistes that just grows on you. I was pleasantly surprised when I played her again. Er, ok that doesn't sound quite right but whatever.

Off to construct a primitive shelter out of wood and wire netting laterrr. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home