Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just need to lepas stim so bear with me

Times like these I feel like screaming my lungs out, or throwing durians at someone. The person who created the website preferably. Or the stupid question setter who can't even be specific in his instructions. I just spent more than an hour trying to search for information on a complicated website, and the answer was there all along, just in a different link. I didn't even need to think mathematically - the answer was set out right there! I WAS JUST LOOKING IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES BECAUSE OF STUPID INSTRUCTIONS. ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH. Where are my durians!

Babi.

I'm gonna finish this stupid thing up and go eat, and then work on my presentation for tomorrow. Sigh to think I could have finished everything by now if only the instructions were clearer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home