Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm sitting at my desk looking out my big glass window, and I'm just blown away (quite literally) by how fickle the weather has been today.

It's been cold, rainy for the most part, with the sun displaying its gorgeous rays occasionally. The wind seems to have bursts of rage, and when its full fury is displayed, the trees cower in fear. Hail was predicted, but I've seen none of it as of yet. I told Glenn to wake me up if it happened.

It's a weird day really, one of the most interesting displays of all the weather elements in one go since I've been here. I can't help marveling at the beauty of surprises, at the unlikelihood of the sun, wind and rain meshing as one to produce something so inspiring. Yet the creator above has proven me wrong. What can He NOT do, seriously.

The birds are chirping away now. I wonder if a rainbow will appear. Or will dark clouds suddenly obliterate the sun again?

I find pleasure in observing and guessing, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home