Friday, October 29, 2010



Thank you, lovely ladies who made this all happen! Was sick of studying interest rates and loanable funds and velocity of money, so I decided to dig out these little colourful sweethearts, some of which made me tear and reminded me again how much I mean to you all. Oh whoops I meant how much you all mean to me! ;p

Thank you and you, for having the long-sightedness to have everyone present that day write me a note, just reading them again was an incredible refreshment and a reminder of how blessed I am to have all of you in my life! You ladies are such gems! Especially you, my wonderful guardian angel who's my mentor, friend and 2nd mother, you who played such a big part in shaping me into who I am today. I can't wait to go home to see you all!! Keeeeninggg up! =)

And you bestie and you sixers! Postcards and lovely things from KL, New York, Madison, London, Cardiff... my word you girls make me happy! Love and miss y'all!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cyan_loh said...

LOve you heaps bestie! Can't wait for you to be back, and shower u with lots of TLC ;)

November 6, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger cyan_loh said...

LOve you heaps bestie! Can't wait for you to be back, and shower u with lots of TLC ;)

November 6, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home