Sunday, March 20, 2011

SO

I can either drive myself nuts trying to understand determinants, or I can start reading about realism with LNA streaming on Youtube, which would seriously be a breath of fresh air right now. God knows I need it. OHMIGAWD what the heck have I gotten myself into enrolling into maths econs?! *deep breaths*

It's been an incredible few weeks back in Adelaide aside from the mentally-draining maths, with the possibility of going cliff jumping again tomorrow. Gosh so excitinggg!! Monday afternoon with a familiar face from back home and the gorgeous beach all to ourselves! That's if it happens la. In the meantime I will dream.

I'm so so tired aside from that. Been helping with the kids space station all weekend. And the laundry needs to get done. And errands need to be run. Aargh.

This is such a bipolar post la! I hope no one's reading my blog anymore. It feels a lot better when I type nonsense and know that no one is reading it...

Okaayy. Stop rambling suling!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home