Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today,

I faced my fears and confronted the bus driver about being late (again). It sort of backfired and he made ME feel like I was in the wrong, but at least I spoke up and stood up for my rights.

I felt like there's been too many coincidences over the past few days for me to brush this dream under the carpet.

I sat and chatted over a small capp with people whom I love hanging around and getting to know.

I was overjoyed when these two stared at me, reading into my soul while gushing about how they can see me travelling the world as a journalist. It was "so me," they said.

I realized that God speaks through people you least expect to hear from Him through.

I was reminded that it's not going to happen without faith.

I am stirred into a deeper level of faith as I teeter on the edge of making the biggest decision of my life since coming here.

Today

was a good day, notwithstanding the rain and the late bus. Better days are yet to come. And they will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home